If you’re looking to improve your game, you’ll find our Practice Facilities and Teaching Academy here at Meldrum House Golf Club truly exceptional.
Built over 24 acres of mature estate land, our teaching centre sports 12 contoured greens and 18 flags, protected by bunkers. Everything here is expertly designed to test you. In fact, whatever you’d find on a full course, you’ll find them here. And we will give you expert tuition to help you.
Improve every part of your game
From driving to chipping, swing geometry to putting, we’ll help you improve everything - all in the same pristine environment as the rest of the course.
Our Teaching Academy includes:
- Professional support Our head professional Neil Marr is ranked amongst the UK’s top 25 Golf Coaches
- Practice range that gives you the option of grass tees, or a raised aspect which lets you access the full width of the range
- Short-game support at ‘Chippers’ Alley’, our collection of three USGA-standard greens
- Dedicated pitching green including bunker play and a full-size putting green
- TrackMan, the golf world’s most accurate launch monitor and tracking system